Monday, April 30, 2012

Cowboys and Cowgirls

The other day Juliet was dressed in her boots and cowboy hat and Clayton started to tell her that she was a cute little Cowgirl. Juliet responded with, "No Daddy, Et a princess." (Et is how she refers to herself in third person.) So Clayton went on to explain to her that she was a Cowgirl Princess because she was a princess who could ride horses. Here is the rest of the conversation:
Juliet (in a tone of realization): "Ohhh. Et a CowBOY Princess."  
Clayton (chuckling): "No, you are a CowGIRL 'cause you are a girl. Daddy is a boy, so he is a CowBOY."
Juliet (slowly and thoughtfully): "No. Et a CowBOY! Daddy a CowGIRL!"
LOL. I could not help but laugh. It was too perfect, and I did not even have to prompt her!

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing the cute things little kids say. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete